The Intune Powershell Module is a great addition to the current
Device Management-portal when it comes to Intune management.
Note: An account with the role Global Administrator is required for the authentication and the consent of this module for your tenant.
1. Start Powershell as an administrator and install the Intune Powershell Module typing in the command: Install-Module -Name Microsoft.Graph.Intune
Confirm the install by clicking Yes to all.
2. Then we need to authenticate to the tenant of your choice.
Do this by typing in the command: Connect-MSGraph
3. Sign with your account, enter your credentials and then press Sign in
3. An account with the role Global administrator is required since the module needs to be delegated some rights on behalf of the organizaton. Check “Consent on behalf of your organization” and then press Accept.
5. When your UPN and your TenantID appears in Powershell, you’re successfully authenticated to the tenant and the module is now being operational.
6. To show all the commands the module has to offer, type in:
Get-Command -Module Microsoft.Graph.Intune
7. There are plenty of commands you can utilize from this module, as of right now the total count is 914.